Faux mink lash with cotton band. Reusable up to 30 times. Handmade & Cruelty Free.
- Carefully remove lashes from tray starting from the inner corner lash band and pull off slowly. never tug on the actual lashes themselves.
- Hold the lashes up to your eye for sizing. If the lash is longer than the shape of your eye, trim the lash down as needed.
- Place a thin layer of lash glue onto the band of the lash. Allow 30 seconds for glue to get tacky and then proceed to place on lash line.
- Place the lash in the center then adjust corners to line up witht he natural shape of your eye.
- Repeat the same steps to the other eye.
- To remove lashes, start by lifting the lash band from the skin starting with the inner corner and gently pull it off
- Never pull the lashes off by the actual lashes, only the band.
- Repeat for both eyes and store lashes back into the Glambi lash box that they came in.
- If your lashes have buildup on them, gently brush with a spooly and remove any leftover glue on the band with tweezers